Thursday, November 11, 2010

THE NEXT STEP

Now that I have all my locations secure for my shoot on November 27th and December 1st I can continue on with the creative process almost exclusively (I say almost because I still need to rent the equipment and organize my crew of 11 people) Tonight I have a meeting with the Band and the Girl who will be in the video to pitch and explain to them the concept I have for the video. After explaining to them the concept I have to go over the script in detail, find out what parts of the song will be shot at which locations, and after that I need to storyboard my shots and make a shot list because when we get to a location we have to be quick, good, and effective no time to loose. I have to know exactly what I want and how I want my shot until that becomes second nature. So I can effectively deal with anything else that might come up. Again here is a little taste of "Los Pilotos"  Enjoy!

http://www.myspace.com/lospilotos3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1xoF5MlzU

No comments:

Post a Comment